15 May 2008

Riccardo Riccò Looking Good In The Giro d' Italia


Team Saunier Duval's Riccardo Riccò scored a spectacular win in yesterday´s second stage of the 91st Giro d´Italia
(Cefalù-Agrigento, 207 kilometres) adding the 8th triumph in his career and with SAUNIER
DUVAL, the team in which he made his debut as a pro three years ago.
Riccardo Riccò scored a spectacular win in yesterday´s second stage of the 91st Giro d´Italia
(Cefalù-Agrigento, 207 kilometres) adding the 8th triumph in his career and with SAUNIER
DUVAL, the team in which he made his debut as a pro three years ago.

Riccardo Riccò: “After so much bad luck, I can have my victory at last. I want to thank my
teammates, who´ve been wonderful, especially Leonardo Piepoli, who´s helped a lot in the final
stretch. I took off with 200 metres remaining and to be honest, I was surprised at my strength.
This is the sign I´ve been waiting for, telling me I´m OK”

Story Courtesy of Castelli USA

No comments:

We are on a mission to spread meaningful content and give you awesome deals on cycling clothing. Like us on Facebook and see for yourself.