28 January 2013

Doug Duguay's best winter deals.

Hi, my name is Doug Duguay and I'm the owner of BicyclingHub.com.  We have been selling cycling clothing online for 11 years.  In this blog I'm picking out some great deals that we have on winter clothing right now.

I hope you find this helpful.  If you have any question call me at 888-817-8060 or email me at Sales@bicyclinghub.com and I will guide you through your purchase.


Showers Pass Touring Jacket 
One of our best pieces of rain gear, the Showers Pass Touring jacket is 100% water proof.  Regularly, these were $159.99 but we got these on closeout for $109.99.

Why I like it?  It's 100% waterproof and very breathable.  The ultimate jacket for riding to work or on rainy days.

What do you need to know about this piece?  This jacket, unlike a lot of cycling clothing, fits big.  I wear a large in this and I'm typically an XL in most items and XXL in Castelli.  We currently have XS, M, L and XL in stock.   If you wear a small typically buy the XS.  Same goes with the other sizes.  you wear a large go with a medium, etc.
Buy this jacket here 





Castelli Zoncolan Windstopper Jacket
I love Gore Windstopper Jackets!  To me, they're very breathable, mostly waterproof, very warm!
At $50 off, this jacket is a great value at $149.99

Why I like it?  From temps in the 50 to the 30s Gore Windstopper protects you again the wind while still being breathable.  Unlike other jackets, I don't end up soaking wet on the inside because the jacket doesn't breathe.  I also like the fact that rain runs right off the jacket.

What do you need to know about this piece?  As many know, Castelli tends to run small.  Be sure to size up on the Zoncolan for the best fit.  Call our sizing experts for more advice.  888-817-8060.

Buy this jacket here







No comments:

We are on a mission to spread meaningful content and give you awesome deals on cycling clothing. Like us on Facebook and see for yourself.