05 June 2012

Customer Appreciation for Bicyclinghub.com


Customer Appreciation

We truly appreciate our customers and we do our very best to make sure you know.
Our goal is to work with each and every customer on a personal level, so that you feel how valued you truly are to us.  We love to chat with you on the phone and via email.  Many times, when we do have the opportunity to establish a personal connection over the phone, we relish in that experience, and make an effort to send you a note so that you know how important our conversation was.

On the flipside, we really love it when you guys let us know that we’re doing a good job too!
Here are some examples of feedback we’ve received in the last two weeks:

*     love bicyclinghub.com,...!  Ashley was very helpful, and very fair with her advice,...  great to deal with,...!
-ek

*     Thank you for your little personalized note in the shipment. I have received it yesterday. The knickers and the rain jacket are perfect fit! I appreciated your cooperation and being treated like a valued customer makes all the difference. Shall I need anything else; The bicycling hub is going to be my first choice in the future!

*     Kind regards,
-Alena P

*     Hi Ash, I just had receive my order with your personal note, thanks a lot for your help & I hope the next time I buy something, I have your attention.

Regards
-Chuy N

*     I'm ear to ear delighted...!
Smiles back at ya!

-Nikki

*     Selection @ your website is great; order received promptly. You folks are doing just fine. I'll be back. Don't change a thing!

-Larry L


           
*     Dear Ashley & Crew: Just to let you know, the fast, respectful and efficient replacement of my Castelli Jersey is appreciated and will continue to pay dividends to the Hub: My old Sugoi shorts' chamois are not what they used to be, and I needed some non-bib shorts to replace them. I was really happy to find out that Castelli has 2 shorts with the Progetto X2, and that you had 29% off!

-John

*     I purchased a Castelli jersey from the Hub some time ago. The zipper broke, and I asked only to buy a cheap jersey I could cannibalize for its zipper. What I received was a brand-spanking NEW Castelli jersey of the same (or better) quality in exchange, at no charge other than the shipping to Hub. Ashley provided feedback all through the process, and I got my first choice for a replacement, which matches my black/white/red Cervelo RS bike perfectly! Fast, too!

Their efforts on my behalf may not have been profitable for this transaction, but they've taught me an important lesson: buy quality merchandise from a quality merchant. I've crossed off my other online vendors and will buy all my apparel from the Hub, as will my wife. All my cycling friends and acquaintances will also be encouraged to shop with them as well, and I assure anyone reading this post, you're choosing the right company.

This is a quality merchant, who has a good grasp of the big picture: Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold!

-John P.

We love you guys!  Keep calling, keep emailing, and keep the orders coming!

No comments:

We are on a mission to spread meaningful content and give you awesome deals on cycling clothing. Like us on Facebook and see for yourself.