19 February 2013

I love my Castelli Gabba cycling jersey by Doug Duguay

I feel like a European pro riding in my Gabba!
I feel like a super hero.  My Gabba, a summer jersey, a pair of arm warmers, a pair of bibs with leg warmers and I am happy in temps between 45 and 60 degrees.  I wouldn't want anything else

Team Garmin Sharp races year throughout the spring classics in their Gabba jerseys.

Tour de France stage winner Tyler Farrar and his Gabba jersey

Castelli has spy pictures on their blog of other European pros riding in Gabba jerseys.

More spy pics.  This one appeared in www.Pezcyclingnews.com


Buy the Gabba here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

We are on a mission to spread meaningful content and give you awesome deals on cycling clothing. Like us on Facebook and see for yourself.